**-Lantronix xPico - ethernet in the chip-sized module
**-New Lantronix xPico module brings a highly flexible network connectivity solution for virtually any serial interface device.
With miniature dimensions smaller than a usual SD card, Lantronix
xPico is suitable even for designs typically intended
for chip solutions. The key difference with the xPico is that there is virtually
no need to write a single line of code (FW), resulting to a much lower
development cost and faster time to market. The xPico is based on the
industry-proven Lantronix device server with a relatively very easy to
integration to a target device. Built-in web-manager enables a quick and
Advantages / Features:
- miniature embedded device server
- extremely compact network solution for any serial interface device
- eliminates the need of a costly SW and FW development
- dimensions only 24 x 16.5 x 7.4mm
- up to 921 kbps serial data rate
- 256 kB SRAM/ 512 kB Flash
- 256-bit AES encryption
- extended temperature range -40 to +85°C
- 3,3V interface (5V tolerant)
- built-in web server with a 384 kB memory
xPico is suitable for all devices, where it is physically necessary or
convenient to use a module with miniature dimensions and a low profile. With the
xPico you´re free to place an RJ45 connector according to your demands. That´s
why it is possible to utilize the xPico even in space critical designs, where
for example the
Lantronix XPort wouldn´t suit.
Detailed information will provide you the
xPico user guide and the
xPico integration guide. For a development support also
the xPico development kit is available.
Budgetary price is 28 USD/pce. The xPico and the development kit will soon
belong to standard stock types, as soon as they´re available from the producer.